Monday 2 May 2011

Audience Feedback

From the outline of my webpage here are a few opinions;
AbbieSinger: I really like the way my name is emblazoned across the top of the webpage in bold font. This page looks like a professional webpage, because of the way you structure the different sections – you would find this on a real webpage.
Pavan Bansal: The changes that I think you should make keep writing to a minimal and use lot of illustrations to portray your artist.
Victoria Cummings: Make sure the colour scheme keeps focused so it does not distract the audience; no one wants to go on a website with an overpowering colour scheme that would annoy me!
On the Final Product
James Evans: I like the way you use black, white and yellow only. It makes your webpage look professional and therefore I would enjoy using the website
Gloria Ade: you have managed to sell your product: we see her name in bold and are reminded of the purpose of the website. I like the way we can click on the pictures to enlarge them and the use of multimedia, having the music and other ways to follow the artist as a fan, I really appreciate this!


No comments:

Post a Comment